Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No Work = More Work...I need my Union Rep!

Today was a great day, we honored a civil rights leader who defended the rights of many individuals with no voice. The labor movement has continued to protect the rights of the many individuals who have limited protections and or no voice. Although, I make light of the situation...its in good spirit! Viva Cesar Chavez and the labor movement!

Today was my day off from work, grrrreeeaaattt! I get to rest, wake up late, watch my favorite show, read, catch a movie, etc. However, my day turned into more work than actual work. My wife and I work pretty late each day, so by the time we get home we are often tired and just want to relax. I had a great idea! I thought, "I am going to surprise my wife by cleaning the entire house". Was that a mistake? No! But I sure wish I had my union representative to protect my rights to a break, a reduced workload and adequate working/cleaning supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment